Bathroom are the most utilized space in a home. So washroom designs need to be creative may it be interior designing
of small washroom space varying to master washrooms, modularity and elegence should walk in parallel.
So, you are planning to upgrade, Start from lighting, a Swedish study found that lighting, paired with the right color, affects mood. Changing out your lighting is not difficult or expensive to do, but makes a bathroom look fresher and larger. Once you’ve upgraded the lighting quality of your bathroom
, paint is the next quick and easy upgrade to the bathroom. Pick light colors for large surfaces like the walls and save the darker, richer tones for accents.
1) Paint your walls with the perfect shade you selected. It’s no longer necessary to choose gloss in a bathroom to combat moisture, ask the paint shop to add an additive to matte paint to keep it from mildewing. Don’t just paint the walls, purchase an eggshell or semi-gloss paint and paint the cabinets, too.
2) For a unique look, have a local printer blow up a favorite photo into customized wall art.
3) A quick and easy bathroom decorating idea involves changing out your bathroom’s hardware like drawer pulls, towel bars and the toilet paper holder.
Replacement is as simple as unscrewing or popping off the old hardware and adding a new one.
4) Decluttering the bathroom will give it a freshly updated look. If you’re space challenged, look at how you can improve on existing storage.
You’re now on your final bathroom decorating
stages. Add the following new textiles to your bathroom:
- Floor mat
- Shower curtain.
Your bathroom should have an updated look now. It’s time to add personality. Some bathroom decorating ideas that add the finishing touches to your bathroom include:
- A wastebasket and bathroom soap dish or soap pump
- A silk floral or live plant if there’s natural light available. Orchids are a great bathroom plant. They love the humidity in a bright bathroom.
- Elements like a candle or room diffuser that add a nice scent to the room
- So, set a weekend aside, have a coffee with our
bathroom interior designer team give your home bathroom design a facelift.